Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Saturday, June 2

A blog about a dog



Meet Rudy, aka Rude Dog, aka Rutabaga. You all know I was pretty dead-set on not having another dog right now. That should tell you something about Rudy. He walked up to Paul one early morning out at the Reece Center several weeks ago, all skinny and tired. There are no houses within 2 miles of the Reece Center, so he was far away from his home. He had a collar and a tag, but the tag read "Leave me I'll get home." That's when the ultimate dog-lover in Paul kicked in and he decided we needed to take care of him "for a while." My test was going to be how he acts around Patrick and Guinness, and how he was in the house. Patrick really took to Rudy - even named him. (Who knows where he got Rudy?) Rudy is some border collie mix and is very mild-mannered, and prefers to be outside. You can tell he just wants to be loved. We can do that here at the Codd Casa. Paul got a new tag for him last week. It says "Rudy I am loved."

4 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Awwww...i love it. I am proud of you!

Averi said...

I love Rudy!!!!!!!

Kendra said...

I love him already!

Kerry Kern said...

OH he looks like such a sweet dog, Congrats!