Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, July 13

Craft time!

I bought stone making kits for me, mom and Paddy for Mother's Day. We finally got around to making them yesterday. They are about $12 at Michael's. It was a fun family craft time for us. Selecting stones & creating teh design.
My design for the east Herb plot.
Paddy's rocket design
Doodah's design with Paddy's handprint. He wasn't so sure about putting his hand in the cement. I was kidding with him afterwards that he was lucky it didn't get stuck. (I'm so awful!)
One last picture from archeology day - P excavating.

2 comments:

Welcome! said...

I love the stones!!!! They are so cute. What a great idea. Looking forward to seeing the new garden!

Aimee said...

Cute Stones! I've always meant to have my kids make them...Yea for you actually doing it!!