Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, July 9

Patrick's First Day of "Swim School"

Today was Patrick first swim lesson - or swim school as we have been calling it. He was a little hesitant at first, but then he was psyched about it. Today he was the first to volunteer for everything and then wanted it "again! again!" Then he was easily distracted while it was the others' turns. I am excited to see him progress the next 2 weeks. Right now he is saying the water is "too big."





And then Paul and Patrick had to come be "knights in shining armor" rescuing their "damsel in distress" when I ran out of gas. Hey, everybody does it once. I figured I'd be the one to make fun of myself before Paul does it. I ran out of gas in the Big Lots parking lot, so I walked over and did some shopping.

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Are his shorts still leaking?

Kendra said...

Patrick is a doll....