Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, August 7

Jennifer Ann's shower in Austin

Mom and I went to Austin this weekend for Jennifer Ann's wedding shower. This was the bridesmaids' attempt at making her bridal gown out of toilet paper. Yikes!
















I contacted her friends and family to send me recipes to make her an heirloom cookbook. I had over 80 sheet protectors with recipes on either side - over 160 recipes! She was SO surprised!! Todd, her fiance, sent me pictures of them that I used on the section dividers. He's a good man and he loves her SO MUCH!
















After the shower, we went out on 4th street with our moms. It's kinda weird how much our moms have in common.














I am so excited about being a bridesmaid in Jenn & Todd's wedding. It's so heart-warming to see one of my best friends so happy and in love with Mr Right!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I want a recipe book of all the goodies you make!! what a great gift!!