Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, August 15

Turtles & Tattoos

I've come to the conclusion that turtles and tattoos have something in common. They are both addictive. They are relatively easy to care for, so once you have one, it's like "why not get another one." I shared this with Paul and he said that turtles were "cheap and easy." And I asked him if that meant that tattoos made one look "cheap and easy." He laughed.

I was thinking about this because, yes, we got another turtle. A woman here in the College of Ed was giving away a female turtle. I named her ROXY. We had to put a red R on her back because she looks a whole lot like Checkers. If indeed she is a female turtle, we should have some baby turtles sometime. I'll let everyone know when we do. And no, I haven't gotten another tattoo - yet. . .

2 comments:

KT said...

Yep, turtles ARE addictive. We are up to 3! Bo, Blue, and Little Bob (he is TIIIIIINY!) No tattoos though.... We assume that Bo and Blue are the same sex --- or else are not the least bit attracted to each other! ha! Since you are a science geek now, you'll have to tell me if they are male or female....

How about this, Britta, you should get a TURTLE TATTOO!

Jennifer Adling said...

Ditto on the turtle tattoo!! I want another tat also.....maybe when I am in Austin next month!