Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, May 4

Celebs I want to hang out with. . .


Here's my scenario. . . me, Reese Witherspoon, Sandra Bullock, Drew Barrymore and Kate Hudson are chillin' on a backyard patio somewhere in South Texas - lush garden, pretty flower pots, just enough sun to make you happy, but not enough to make you hot- drinking Shiner Bock and pinot grigio while Emeril is cooking for us. Lots of stories and laughing.
I like these ladies because they just seem so down-to-earth. Like my real girlfriends. Nothing too fancy, just fun. Chicks you could wear jeans and t-shirts and a ponytail with and not feel intimidated.
And I think Emeril would be a blast to be around. Especially in a smaller setting. Although I think he'd be fun to hang out with in New Orleans.

1 comment:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I love Reese Witherspoon. And I would love to taste Emeril's cooking!