Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, May 23

My All Time Favorite Movie Characters

Cyber Sisters weekly topic a la Jenn - My favorite movie characters

1. Indigo Montoya from “Princess Bride.” “My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.”
2. William Wallace in “Braveheart.” “Freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
3. Frank the Tank in “Old School.” “It just tastes so good on your lips.”
4. John Keating in “Dead Poet’s Society” “Oh Captain! My Captain!”
5. William Miller and Penny Lane in “Almost Famous.”
6. Donkey and Puss in Boots from “Shrek.” “Onions have layers.” “Eeet’s not mine.” (Puss in Boots speaking of the capnip when they get arrested.)
7. Rachel on “Friends.” I know it’s a TV show, but she’s my favorite character ever. Her lines were always so quick-witted. I love her hair – long or short. Paul and Staci, my hair lady, have to remind me that Rachel is not a real person. Ross is another of my favorite Friends characters.

Paul’s favorite movie characters
Carl Spackler (Bill Murray) - Caddyshack
Cal Naughten Jr. (John C. Reily) - Talladega Nights
Tommy Devito (Joe Pesci) - Goodfellas

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Very good....I like Rachel too. Eric thinks I should be tired of watching the re-runs but I really am not. Reminds me of all of us when we were in our 20's.

Old School cracked me up!

Kerry Kern said...

I love Rachael too, I need to watch more movies though

Kendra said...

Love 1 & 6.....