Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, October 12

GO TECH! Beat the Aggies!

I drove into campus this morning by way of Broadway so the Saddle Tramps could put streamers on my Blazer. The Will Statue looked so perfect that I had to take a picture! I love the landscaping around the statue in the Fall.


















I noticed this big red inflatable down on Broadway kind of in front of Red Raider Outfitter. I asked the Tramps what it was. Is aid it looked like a crab. They said, "uh, CRABTREE?" Oh yeah. I felt dumb. At lunch, we drove by and HAD to take another picture. I honked LOUD and LONG in the TTU/HHMI van.














This is me and Mandy in our "office divided" colors with the mums outside the College of Ed. She is an Aggie *sigh* but we love her anyways!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Awesome pictures...so sorry I couldn't be there...I missed ya'll. Way to go Raiders! And I love the inflatable crab.