Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, October 8

Homecoming pictures & Things I love about Fall

Patrick and Blaise talking on mine and Stacy's cell phones before the game. We were never quite sure who they were talking to. . .
I took both boys into the game for the first quarter. We all did amazingly well! Blaise shook the pom pon and Patrick rang his bell. Then they decided that the Pavilion was their castle. I LOVE this one of my Dad and Patrick. Papa J has been letting Patrick ride on his shoulders to and from the parking lot. This one if DEFINITELY going up in the Tech room!

Things I love about Fall
1. The PAGEANTRY that is Tech football
2. Tailgating
3. Listening to Patrick singing the Fight Song
4. Visiting my grandmother in Floydada and getting pumpkins
5. Making homemade soups
6. Daylight savings time ends soon
7. Landscaping at Tech, especially around the Will Rogers and Soapsuds statue and the mums in front of the College of Ed
8. Hearing the Goin’ Band practicing during the day on campus
9. All the Saddle Tramps ringing their bells at the same time
10. Cheaper AC bills


4 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

Love the pictures, and I too, love the flowers at Tech they are great!

KT said...

LOVE the picture of PT and Papa J. PRICELESS! Thanks for getting me excited about Fall. Now, if we could just have some cooler temperatures to really get us in the autumn mood!

Jennifer Adling said...

Papa J is the best!

I love the band practicing while we are at work. Takes the edge off of the day usually!

Britta said...

AND 11. Pumpkin Spice Latees from Starbucks! Mmmm!