Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Thursday, May 22

Kim's tag

*Maybe I should. . . practice the presentation I have to give Tuesday at New Student Orientation.

*People would say that I. . . have a good laugh.

*I don't understand why. . .I think the LOL cats are so funny, but they are.

*When I wake up in the morning. . .I turn on my hair straightener and start the coffee.

*I lost my will power to. . .reason with a 4 year old – not all the time, but sometimes I just have to give in to keep my own sanity.

*Life is wonderful with. . .a blow-up pool, Patrick and a “best of Robert Earl Keen” cd playing in the backyard.

*My past made me. . . appreciate those people who love me for who I am.

*I get annoyed when. . .good people are continually taken advantage of.

*Parties are not. . .the same until someone changes outfits.

*Dogs are. . .loyal, but not for me.

*Cats are. . my kind of pet.

*Tomorrow I am going to. . .practice my presentation for New Student Orientation and coordinate a wedding at St. Es.

*I have a low tolerance for. . . unappreciative people. Let’s make that a ZERO tolerance.

*I'm totally terrified of. . .scuba diving.

*I wonder why I thought my life would be. . . story book?

*Never in my life. . . wow this is a hard one. . .I don't like "never". . .

*High school was something that. . . provided me with a lot of good memories. I miss cheering and show choir.

*When I'm nervous. . . I laugh. When I am nervous about public speaking, I get really wordy. This is why I should be practicing my NSO presentation instead of completing this!

*Take my advice. . .love yourself first! And everything else falls in line. Thanks, Lucille Ball.

*Making my bed is. . . something I do every day after I turn on the coffee. I have a very regimented morning routine.

*I'm almost always. . . drinking green tea when I am at work.

*I'm addicted to. . . working out. I never thought I would be. Maybe it’s the Catholic guilt in me, but I feel very guilty if I don’t work out some every day – especially on days when Patrick is with Paul. I accumulated almost 30 miles in just the first 3 days of this week!

*I want someone. . . to cook for. And microwaving chicken nuggets for Patrick doesn’t really count.

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Love the changing skirts comments!

Kendra said...

you can cook for me anytime you feel the need!!!!