Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, October 14

Even if it was an overtime, it was a W with GOOD FRIENDS


Me and Jennifer Ann in our matching retro Raider Red shirts.
Our new friends who sit behind me and Paddy took this picture. I gave into the cotton candy once again. You can still see the purple stickiness on his face. I've also decided that it's my goal for Patrick to spell RAIDERS by the end of this football season. We're almost there!
Me, Todd and Jenn listening to the Victory Bells ring. Happy 1 year anniversary my friends! I am so glad y'all chose to spend your 1st anniversary with me!
Patrick feel asleep in the 2nd quarter and napped all during halftime. He was still sleepy after halftime so we went to Frazier so he could keep napping and I could sit down. He gets heavy! But he woke up as soon as we got there and another Tickle Fest ensued - this time with Jennifer Ann.

No comments: