Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, November 5

My Goal for November

October was a little crazy for me, so I was kinda lax on my workout. I've started November off strong - 6.37 miles so far. I'm going for 50 miles again this month.

I went to a Steven Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People workshop last Friday. TALK ABOUT AMAZING! I cried all day. Imagine that! The whole experience was so cathartic and eye-opening. I was supposed to attend this summer, but I missed one of the days. It was meant to be that I attend this workshop now. I am seeing myself and my talents and what I have to give others in a whole new light. I can't wait for the next 2 Fridays! This was a quote from Habit 2 - Begin with the End in Mind.

When we can no longer change a situation,
we are challenged to change ourselves.
Viktor Frankl

5 comments:

Kendra said...

thats awesome Britta....

Kim said...

So happy for you! I'm all about change..I love Love Love change, I think its good for everyone! We just have to learn to embrace it! And you cried all day, that almost made me cry...aghhhh!

Jennifer Adling said...

You can do it!!! That class is supposed to be good. My boss wants me to take it.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Where can I sign up????? Seriously! And, I promise you, I would cry all day, too. I so need to make many changes in my life. (How long have I been saying that, Kim?)

Kerry Kern said...

Good girl!! I am like Kim I love change as well, makes you strong. Hang in there!