Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, November 27

Thanksgiving with the Kittens



We had Thanskgiving with my mom's sister's family - one of the many Kitten clans. Dinner was AWESOME, of course. And then we played Scattergories. I wish I played that game more often. I think it's my favorite board game. We decided we needed a girl picture outside in the snow, too. Everyone was there except Camille, Trish and Kendall's oldest. She was napping. Trish & Kendall also have an exchange student this year from Germany. Trish made some purple cabbage for Kristin - mmm! I was apprehensive about trying it, but I must admit, I went

back for seconds.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great girl picture, makes me cold!!! Red cabbage rocks, Omi makes it too!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Love the snow....makes for great holidays!