Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, December 31

December's Totals

14.35 hours
50.64 miles
6540 calories

(I slacked during the week of Cmas, so I had to go over 7 miles today to reach my goal, but I DID IT!!!!)

I also got a membership today at a gym. Now that Paul and I are going to week-long visitations with Patrick, I'll be able to go to the gym. My plan is to do some spinning and ab classes and the elliptical machines. I WILL LOOK HOT in those bridesmaid dresses.

Here's to reaching new and BIGGER goals in 2008.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations on making your goal. I hope you have a wonderful 2008! What gym did you join? I go to Bodyworks for Women. Maybe I'll see you there.

Jennifer Adling said...

You will look hot!!

Kerry Kern said...

Good for you. You are such a purpose driven lady, and I like that about you!!!