Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Sunday, December 16

When "The Cherub" sings. . .

Patrick is really into Christmas music. Here are some of his versions. . .

Shrek the Holy Spirit la la la la la la la (Deck the halls with boughs of holly. . .) He has the tune down pretty well, though.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new beer. Or he sings and a happy new you. Either way works for me.

He's also totally into this song "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas." I downloaded it last year. He will listen to this song over and over to Jean's. And he can sing the whole first verse. I asked him if he really wanted a hippo for Cmas and he said yes. I asked him where it would live and he told me my room. I told him it wouldn't fit through the door. He informed me he wanted a little hippo, with a very "duh, Mom" tone of voice. I found one online and he's getting it at Doodah & Papa J's Christmas.

No comments: