Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, December 17

Snowy Saturday

Patrick told me the snow was "DEEEEEEEEEEEEElicious." I guess so. He loves to eat the snow. The Spiderman suit was hung by the chimney with care. . . Patrick decided that's where we needed to keep it.

Santa brought me an early Christmas present. An entertainment center for the Tech room so I could take my TV off the card table. My parents came over Saturday to build it while I was making cookies. Patrick was convinced that Doodah and Papa J needed his help. Yeah, I know it was freezing outside and my kid was just wearing his underwear. But if you asked him he was in his "black Spiderman" suit. Sometimes there's just no convincing that little 3-year old Taurus of mine. I finally took Patrick out to look at Christmas lights so my parents could build in peace. WE saw Santa on a bicycle, on a motorcycle and in a car. Patrick decided we needed to get Santa a motorcycle for Christmas. We are going to color him one. When we came back (note he has clothes on now), Patrick got to help Papa J hammer with a plastic hammer. And would you believe that's the only hammer I have?! My own tools are on my list for Santa, too. The Tech room is almost finished. I'll post pictures when it is. I also still have to post pics of my new bedroom, too.


No comments: