Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, June 16

Father's Day 2008






I LOVE this one! Their laughing faces are almost identical!




I think this one turned out good, too. I was pretty psyched to be able to fit into this dress. Its always been one of my faves - all sunshiny and orange.



We had my mom's dad over for lunch, like most Sunday afternoons. Dad grilled bacon-wrapped filets and shrimp kebabs with pineapple. Mmmm! I tried to make a funny telling everyone that if it wasn't for me, then we wouldn't have been celebrating Father's Day because my dad wouldn't be a dad. To which my grandpa chimed in "well, there's Josh." Totally stole my thunder.



I love these guys.

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I love your sunshiny dress....and next time you have shrimp and bacon wrapped filets, you had better have me over!

Jennifer Adling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.