Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, August 8

It's the Little Things - installment #5

41. Having to get a smaller size when clothes shopping
42. Your senior prom dress fitting better at 26 than at 17 (obviously this one made the list several years ago)
43. Leopard print bras
44. “Life is not a chair of bowlies”
45. Pas de deux’s
46. “Tape” by Kyle Abernathie
47. “John Deere Green” by Joe Diffy
48. Twirling spaghetti on a spoon
49. Singing loud and out loud to a good song playing in the grocery store, and not caring who hears (this one is for Kyle Lancaster who ALWAYS busts me singing in MarketStreet! And it always seems to beto Erasure)
50. Kerry Hodges (former Tech baseball player)

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

I love Erasure! I have always loved Erasure. I will sing Erasure with you while we play with scotch tape (And drink beer-because that sounded like it would be a drinking beer type scenario)

M--- said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sings in the grocery store...albeit not usually the Market Street, although it has been done when I'm in LBB.

I always get busted...and Joshua is soooo embarrassed that I know all the words to most of the songs playing.