Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, November 3

Halloween

Here is Paddy as Luke Skywalker. (You can tell by his green light sabre.)

We went to the Science Spectrum for their Spooky Science Carnival. He was all about the xylophone. He must have spent 15 minutes rocking out!
He loves riding these little cars.

On the way home, we stopped at Jenn and Eric's. He was sad Ava wasn't there. His sugar high crashed quickly. But not before he got a picture with Jennifer. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of Patrick's sign he made for Eric. I said ERIC FISHER HAS COOTIES! And had a picture of Crabtree. He was very intrigued by the smoke machine.

I made myself a shirt that said "Darth Momma" on the front and "Luke I am your mother" on the back. I am so proud of Kim for wearing the mail carrier costume! AWESOME!

No comments: