Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, November 18

This one's for Michelle. . .

10 Years Ago I . . .
1. lived and died working for Tech athletics. I kinda missed those days. . .
2. drove a red Eclipse. It's true that red cars attract police and you get more tickets. Atleast that's my story. It know couldn't have anything to do with the driver.
3. worked for Tech Athletics. Getting paid to watch baseball.
4. took a roadtrip to the Big XII baseball tournament in OKC while on crutches with Matty. He was such a good man to put up with my antics.
5. discovered the art of heckling. Thank you Snead, Gus, Dr. Gus, et. al.

5 Things on Today's To-Do List
1. Trekking class - finally I can go back on Tuesdays!
2. Event checklist for Groundhog Shadow Day
3. Watch the 3 episodes of CSI:NY I have DVRd
4. Finish laundry
5. Bake some chicken

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Honey Teddy Grahams
2. Grapes
3. String cheese
4. Goldfish (I'm glad that Patrick shares)
5. Clementines

5 Places I've Lived
1. 79th St, Lubbock
2. 93rd St, Lubbock
3. 324 Wall Hall, TTU campus
4. N. Erskine, Lubbock
5. the apartments that Adam managed on 4th street (I can't remember the name)

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Cocktail watitress/back-up singer at Kyle's
2. Red Raider Camp/First Year Experience Coordinator
3. Development Officer, Covenant Children's Hospital
4. Science Teacher - just kidding (Mandy, that one's for you)
5. IT Division Event Manager

Now the rest of you, TAG!

1 comment:

M--- said...

Yay! You played...and so promptly...you MUST have been bored! ;o) See you Saturday, Baconater!