Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, November 7

This story has to be told

I ordered my "Christmas dress" from Ann Taylor online this week. It came today and it was TOO BIG! YAY! Officially a size 6!!! But that's not the story.

I called Ann Taylor to see if I could do an even exchange for a size 6. The guy on the phone was so nice. After he confirmed my address as being in Lubbock, he asked if I was at the Tech-Texas game last week. I said I SURE WAS! And so we talked Tech football and Crabtree and Harrell and Heisman. He said he watched it - in Cincinnati!!! He said it was the game of the year. Then I asked him if he was going to watch tomorrow and he said yes and he was pulling for the Red Raiders to go the whole way! I LOVE IT! I am making Red Raider friends all the way to Cincinnati by exchanging my Christmas dress. GO TECH!! GO B in a SIZE 6! (Sorry for the shameless self plug. I'm really excited!)

3 comments:

Averi said...

6???????? I want to be a 6! I think you have officially motivated me to be active and healthy.
And GO RED RAIDERS!

The Youngs said...

You are hot, sista! Good for you!!!

Jennifer Adling said...

You have every right to be proud of yourself. I am proud of you!