Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, April 24

Cheer Patrick

Saturday night after the party, Patrick put on a little pep rally in the driveway. We were out there watching the storm. I borrowed a megaphone from the Spirit Squads - thanks Stephanie. Patrick said it was his new "big trumpet." What did he choose to sing into the trumpet - The Fight Song! We also had some little pom pons that I gave him and asked him to show me what cheerleaders do. AND HE DID! He was waving them around and jumping around. It was pretty entertaining. How he had the energy for it, I don't know.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

I love all the pics...looks like he had a great time....love the new ride

Kerry Kern said...

DA...DA....GO...FIGHT...WIN....All for Patrick stand up and holler:)YEAH !!!

Averi said...

He's got a great "guns up."