Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, April 9

Who was dreaming of a white Easter?


You can just about always expect weird weather in Lubbock for Easter Sunday, but SNOW??? This was a first. We just substituted a navy turtleneck for Patrick's navy polo and voile!



















Max, Ava, Patrick & Blaise after Easter Sunday Mass. All looking pretty and handsome in thier Easter outfits.

Cheese for chocolate bunnies and chocolate carrots and chocolate baseball and chocolate basketballs and MONEY! The Easter Bunny also brought Patrick some Superman big boy underwear. The Easter Bunny is good like that. Paul & I got new rosaries. I was still using the plastic one I received at my first communion. I was pretty impressed that I still had it from 1987, but I think as a grown woman, the Easter Bunny thought I could use a new one. Thanks, Easter Bunny!


2 comments:

Averi said...

I love the group shot! How fun is that???

Kerry Kern said...

Oh such cute kids....Great smile Patrick