Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Thursday, September 20

40.37 miles so far

And it's only September 20th!!! I committed to myself that I was going to walk 50 miles this month and I am less than 10 miles away. So far this month I have only not worked out 1 day!!! I'm not going to work out while in Vegas this weekend, like some of my other friends, so I will miss a few days there, but there are plenty days left in September once I get back to hit my 50 mile mark. I am pretty excited that I have kept this promise to myself! I WILL BE SKINNY AGAIN!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Have fun in Vegas....honestly, you will do a ton of walking there...but enjoy yourself!

I know you can make your goal!

Kim said...

Yes you will! Congrats, that's a lot of miles, girl! Have a great time and we want stories when you get back!! YIPEEEEE!!!