Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, September 28

My favorite burger - CyberSIster's blog

Mmmm. . . gotta put some Dale's marinade in the meat before making the patties. A little bit of garlic pepper while on the grill, but not coated like Big Jim likes to make them. Whole wheat bun. Ketchup. Warm mayo - I know it's weird, but oh so good! NEVER NEVER NEVER mustard. Dill pickles, lettuce, and big sliced tomatoes.

I also like what my mom calls Parlais Vouz burgers - provolone, sauteed onions and mushrooms on a toasted bun, of course with warm mayo. I have never been sure why they are Parlais Vouz burgers, but they are super yummy!

I have a recipe for Napa Valley sun dried tomato burgers that are AWESOME! There's red wine, basil and sun dried tomatoes in the meat. But it's in my recipe book at home.

No comments: