Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, March 19

Drinkagreenbeerasaurus

I think this is Patrick's dinosaur face??? We took him to see the Dinosaur Alive! exhibit at the Science Spectrum last Friday. He truly amazed me with all he knows about dinosaurs - especially the names! I guess he should since he is best buds with Blaise, the ultimate dino guy. I was so sad when he and Paul dropped me off at home. It was a very lonely feeling. He asked Paul as they drove away when he was going to come home. It breaks my heart that my little guy has to ask those questions. But we'll all get through this. It is for the best.
I had my parents over on March 18th for a St. Patrick's Day GREEN dinner. This was my green beer. I learned after the first one to put the green color in first then add the beer otherwise just the foam turns green. Or maybe it was the spirit of the Irish getting me back since I was drinking Stella Artois, a French beer.
Mom and Dad toasting with water - ??? - and Patrick refusing to take a picture.
This was dinner. Baked chicken coated in garlic & herb All Bran crackers, green mashed potatoes, green gravy and green beans. We had green vanilla pudding with Oeros for dessert. The green gravy reminded me of ectoplasm from Ghostbusters, but we all ate it anyways.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Isn't Stella Artois a Belgian beer? ;-) Nonetheless, it's not an Irish beer! :-P

Not so sure about the green gravy there friend!! :-)

Kerry Kern said...

Britta your so good to your parents and Patrick, sorry it is hard at times though.

Kerry Kern said...

Britta your so good to your parents and Patrick, sorry it is hard at times though.