Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, March 31

The Vice Chancellor of Sunshine - The Soundtrack

I really did burn a cd with these songs it. It's amazing how these songs can put me in a better mood. I would encourage you to actually make a cd of Your Soundtrack, too.

“You are the Sunshine of my Life” by Stevie Wonder
“32 Flavors” by Alana Davis
“You Are My Sunshine”
“Shine” by Collective Soul
“Lovely Day” by Bill Withers
“All for You” by Sister Hazel
“Brown-eyed Girl” by Van Morrison
“Feeling Good Again” by Robert Earl Keen
“Your Smiling Face” by James Taylor

Songs that remind of me good times and good friends
“Only the Good Die Young” by Billy Joel for my Mom, Kyle Abernathie and all my Catholic girlfriends
“John Deere Green” by Joe Diffy for Josh
“I’ll Be There for You/Friends Theme Song” by The Rembrants for Mary Kate and the RA #18 staff
“You Can Call Me Al” by Paul Simon for my Dad
“Just the Way You Are” by Billy Joel for all my friends and loved one who love me for all I am, all I’m not and all I am becoming
and OF COURSE the Tech Fight Song

3 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

I like those too! And of course the Tech Fight song...

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Did I miss a topic? Or were you and Kerry just on the same page? I didn't get an email so just wondering. Great list!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Just the way you are....reminds me of the piano bar in NYC...great song