Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, March 18

Uplifting Thought for the Day


I LOVE THIS MESSAGE! Things really are going wonderful for me! I haven't shared this on my blog yet but I have a new job! As of next Thursday, I will be the Events & Training Supervisor for the Division of Information Technology at Texas Tech. I know science teachers to IT, but this position really has ME written all over it. It will allow me to use the PR and people skills I know I have, as well as use my degrees. My dream job ever is to be the special events coordinator for the TTU President or Chancellor. This is definitely a step in the right direction. It means more responsibility since I will be considered administration, as well as a a better title and, along with that, a raise that I desperately needed as a single mom. I really felt a connection with the staff and I can't to SHINE like I know I can.

No comments: