Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Thursday, March 6

GO LUGNUTS!

Patrick is going to be a LUGNUT in tee-ball. They are named after minor league teams - his is the Lansing Lugnuts. Check out www.lansinglugnuts.com. And they are red and black - perfect!

There are 13 kids on each team and it's co-ed. They only play 2 innings because each kid on both teams gets to bat each inning. 26 kiddos each inning!!! And the last kid at bat always scores a homerun. There are no outs. They play on Saturdays out in Wolfforth since it's a Frenship league. Paul is one of the coaches. Troy is, too - of Troy and Neicie - and their twins are playing.

We told Patrick the name of his team last night and I asked him later on what his team name was and he said "2 nuts." And then I asked him again this morning and he said the "peanuts." We're going to have to work on the team name as much as we are hitting the ball. I can't wait to watch him play!!!


I think Neicie and I need these skirts! I saw this on the Lansing website. I am SO going to be yelling "GO NUTS!" What a great team name.

1 comment:

Jennifer Adling said...

I need one of those skirts!! That is great!