Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Saturday, March 1

Ultimate workout DVD

February's totals
14.69 hours
61.26 miles
6257 miles
March is going to be a stronger month for me.

I did discover an ultimate DVD to work out to. . .Neil Diamond's Greatest Hits DVD! TOTALLY! I decided to watch it this morning while I worked out and it was awesome! It has a great beat and rhythm, and plenty of opportunities to laugh at the 80s audience members. Laughing at the audience is one of my favorite things about the DVD. "America" "Sweet Caroline" "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show" "Headed for the Future" complete with a TOTALLY TERRIBLE 80s video and my favorite "Forever in Blue Jeans" - which is my favorite on the DVD! All these songs remind me of roller skating in my driveway when I was in 4th grade to the N.D. "Heartlight" tape.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I may have to get that DVD. We are big fans of Neil Diamond around our house.