Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, April 16

The Secret Thought for the Day

Another one from my daily calendar that was too good not to share.
Love everything you can. Love everyone you can. Focus only on things you love, feel love and you will experience that love and joy coming back to you – multiplied. The law of attraction must send you back more things to love. As you radiate love, it will appear as though the entire Universe is doing everything for you, moving every joyful thing to you, and moving every good person to you. In truth, it is.
Another sweet Paddy story. . . yesterday as we were driving home from the sitter's house, Patrick told me "Mom, there's a big Patrick, too." And I said, "My friend Big Patrick." As opposed to the Sponge Bob Patrick. And Patrick said "yeah." I asked him what made him think about Big Patrick and he said "God. Jesus." Just so matter-of-factly like he does sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.