Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, April 14

Thought for the Day

This was my thought for the day, Sunday April 13. It eased some of the guilt I have regarding working out versus spending time with Patrick. I hope it touches you in some way, too.

Many people have sacrificed themselves for others, thinking when they sacrifice themselves thet are being a good person. Wrong! To sacrifice yourself can only come from thoughts of absolute lack, because it is saying, "There is not enough for everyone, so I will go without." Those feelings do not feel good and will eventually lead to resentment. There is abundance for everybody and it is each person's responsibility to summon their own desires. You cannot summon for another person because you cannot think and feel for another. Your job is You. When you make feeling good a priority, that magnificent frequency will radiate and touch everyone close to you.

AND more good news. . . Jennifer's bridesmaid dress fits! No more worries about it not fitting. Now it's all toning! It feels so amazing to see my hard work the past few months pay off!

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I knew you could do it! You are going to look great!

Kerry Kern said...

Way to go Britta... And I agree with your thought!