Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, April 14

Stamps Shower pictures - I didn't delete them!

Good one of Averi, me and Jenn.
Chris, Pat, Champ and Eric are SO GLAD Kim brought the donuts. Note for Jenn & Eric's shower, hostesses - gotta have donuts!
It's not a party at Jenn's & Eric's if we don't take a picture in the tub. Stacy are I are TOTALLY pretending that something is funny for the picture's sake. We weren't really laughing. But then we did laugh at making ourselves laugh. And poor Christina is still trying to figure out why we are in the tub.
And then why we insisted on getting a picture in the shower. And me - always with the GUNS UP!
And our lovely blushing bride. Is she about to be Mrs. John Chance or is she trying out for a KISS cover band?

I didn't delete all my pictures. I guess they were just hiding. And they let me work in IT. . .

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Those are good....

thanks for sharing!

Britta said...

P.S. "It's okay. I don't match."

I say we go out sometime soon and not match. It's fun not to match.

Kerry Kern said...

Good pics