Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, April 2

March's Totals

18.54 hrs.
70.14 miles
7832 calories or 59.33 Shiner Bocks

I'm feeling good about how I am doing working out and where I have gotten so far. I just wish I didn't feel so guilty about taking Patrick to the gym. I feel guilty that I should be spending time with him when he is with me. I am so conflicted right now. I do feel better knowing that he enjoys the play room at the gym. I just hate that in order for me to workout, I have to take him from one sitter to another. (Yes, I am crying as I type this.) I am going to take it easier on myself and my workout demands once August hits.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Good job on your March totals! Motherhood is so difficult- we are pulled so many different directions. Why aren't there more easy problems to solve?

Kerry Kern said...

I am sorry Britta, it is hard I was helping Kelton with reading last night while I was on the treadmill too, it is hard but we need to take care of ourselves so we can take care of our kids! Your a great mom!!

Kim said...

Britta Lou, your doing the best thing ever for you and Patrick by getting healthy. My babes love the playroom too and them seeing us go to the gym is a great way to role model the need to stay fit and healthy...if he likes the play room then let the quilt go. I don't know what it feels like to be in your shoes, but only feel in my heart that every move you've been making lately is a super positive one, gym/daycare included!! loveyou!