Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, September 16

TOTALLY random dream

Seriously this dream is so random, but I just had to share.

It was a Tuesday. Kim (just plain Kim not Kim the Hot Cookie), Stacy, me and 10 other gals were practicing a homecoming pom-style dance in a dirt lot, that may have been in the McDougal redevelopment area east of Jones Stadium. There was a lot of discussion about our routine. From what I remember, Kim was leading this dance session. Then it was Thursday, and we were performing for our families. I don't remember any husbands being there, just our parents and siblings. I distinctly remember Charlie, Mary and Gabe Bentancourt being there to watch us perform in the dirt again in some kind of sparkly black **little** outfits. We were all about our homecoming pom dance.

How random is that??!! I wonder if it was a premonition for this upcoming weekend. . .

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is to funny...love random dreams. I to dream about hs basketball and cheering. Also never having my homework done...lol!Love it!!