Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, September 23

U MASSacre

I LOVE MY TECH TSHIRT DRESS! I really wanted one, but they are like $80. I knew my mom could make one for less than that and I could customize it, too. It literally is an XL tshirt, tapered and with some elastic, and 3 ruffles. If you look closely, the top ruffle is skull & crossbones fabric. Argh! I am glad she paid attention in 4-H! And has finally realized that I am not cut out to be a seamstress. I traded doing her ironing for making this dress. I might not be a seamstress, but I can drive a hard bargain!


And more of Patrick and Ava. I'm so glad these 2 got to see each other again.

4 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

I love those dresses, Kelsey wants one so bad and they are SOOO expensive!

nicole said...

Super Super cute dress!!

Chris and Chrissy said...

You are so creative! Love the dress! Skull and crossbones is kind of appropriate - it goes with the pirate theme!

Kim said...

Aghhhh so glad they got to see eachother too...small chance we may be at the Nebraska game this weekend. Will let you know! oh and you know i love the dress!