Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, March 16

5 favorite websites

www.techhecklers.com Tech Heckler Website
There are lots of funny Heckler stories that remind me of "the old days." And my ABT. . . guess you'll have to check it out to see. . . wink wink

www.bhg.com Better Homes & Gardens
I get lots of recipe ideas from here. They also have fun kiddo ideas for the holidays.

www.theparagon.com The Paragon
This is a great gift website. They have random stuff that no one really needs, so it's fun to shop.

www.oldnavy.com Old Navy
I like looking at the sales for Patrick's clothes especially when I am bored at work. I don't always buy, but it's still fun to look.

www.coloringbookfun.com Free Coloring Pages
I don't buy Patrick coloring books, I just print them off this website. He gets into a groove where he only wants to color Buzz Lightyear or Bob the Builder or Dora. We also print off seasonal pages to color and send to family as cards.

5 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

I have visited bhg in the past, but sort of forgot about it. I will definitely look into the coloring pages for the girls I watch!

kristinbednarz said...

Hey, Brita. I couldn't get the Paragon website to work. Just after you made it sound soooo good!

Off to try the others.

Averi said...

I am so saving the coloring pages. What a great idea!! You are so smart (and crafty!)

Kerry Kern said...

Loved all the websites,I always need recipes

Jamie Pitman said...

Definately going to check out coloringbook website. My kids will love it! Thanks for the tip!