Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, March 21

I'm gonna miss Derek

Was anyone else watching GREASE: You're the one that I want? I have watched them ALL! They are great to work out to! Derek was my favorite Danny from the auditions and he kept getting better every week. Who can resist that smile? Much less those tight jeans? Not to mention his voice. He was not voted to stay on to the final 2 Danny's. I am sad.

Now my favorite Danny is Max. Austin is too much of a pretty boy and knows he is hot. Laura bugs me, too. She is too goody goody. I really liked Allie more than Ashley S. but I like Ashley S mo rethan Laura. I bet Laura wins, though. She did do a good rendition of "Fever."

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Averi said...

I totally don't keep up with this one. I have seen a couple of episodes, but not enought to know who is who. I do see why this guy would be your favorite, though...