Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, March 6

Happy 29th Birthday, Josh!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY JOSH!
Enjoy the next 366 days (2008 is a leap year) before you turn 30!!!



There were too many FUNNY & memorable pictures to choose from to commemorate Josh's 29th birthday!
The first one is Josh's famous "monkey dance" - only this time he added Patrick's little cowboy hat. Funny thing is, I think he was pretty sober when he posed for this.
Middle one was one of the only pictures where I might have looked a little less dorky than Josh. Looks like he has a thing for cowboy hats. This was one picture Paul & I put in our wedding slide show.
The last one was from December at my Dad's 60th birthday party with beers in tow.
I love my brother and miss hanging out with him since he is lives in Victoria! He is by far one of the best dancers I have ever danced with. And a pretty mean cook - if you like sauteed onions.
I love ya, Bud. CHEERS! Drink one for me!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Adling said...

Happy Birthday Josh.....

I'll drink a beer for you!

Averi said...

I LOVE THAT HAT! he looks so cute...