Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, February 25

Our weekend

Patrick has become a game-playing machine! He and I played at least one game of Candyland every night last week. We even play in Spanish - naming the colors and the numbers in Spanish.
Playing Candyland with Papa J. Papa J asked Paddy to "draw him a card," and Paddy said "Papa J, you play with these cards. You don't draw on them." I asked him what his favorite part of Friday night was and he said "playing Candyland with my Papa J."
Playing Spiderman Memory with Doodah. There were 64 cards - 32 matches! That;s a lot of matches for a little dude and his grandma. But I was very impressed with his memory while playing this game. I am so excited for him to get into a classroom.
Sleeping on on Saturday in his Spiderman bed. He also impressed me this weekend by starting a DVD all on his own in the Tech room. He put the DVD in the machine and knew which buttons to push on the remote. Is being able to figure out a remote genetically programmed into the male species?
With the Masked Rider at the 56th Annual Pancake Festival. I love his handlebar mustache!

1 comment:

Jennifer Adling said...

You are getting so skinny....you look great!