Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, February 15

Who says single girls can't enjoy Valentine's Day

Apparently, Jazz is the place to eat if you are a Tech coach. Yes, that's me with Coach Leach AND Coach Pat Knight after his win Wednesday night. I actually asked Leach if he would be my valentine. No really, I did.
Eat your heart out, KT!
And here is my favorite Valentine date. Lunch at BK, crown and all. I asked Patrick if he was my Prince Charming and he told me "Prince Charming is a bad guy." Of course he is - from Shrek. So then he was just Prince Patrick.
He thought this was hysterical.

7 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I finally found your blog via your comment on my blog. I thought maybe you weren't blogging anymore. So glad you are! Great post...love the BK date with Patrick, too cute. Love Coach Knight, too.

Kim said...

Of course you did....and your looking good too! That's greatness!

Kerry Kern said...

Oh man, I am so jealous! See I miss everything if it is on Wednesday:( SO glad you had fun though and you looked super cute!

Jennifer Adling said...

I think it is hysterical...it cracked me up. Cant believe I left before Pat showed up....

Anonymous said...

Britta,
Why didn't you ask Cole or Jay to be your Valentine???!!!
Smiles,
lisa

Stacy Chance said...

That was a fun night. What time does Jazz close anyway. Love the picture of us and Pat Knight!
Your date with Prince Patrick is so adorable.

Stacy Chance said...

Oh I forgot to ask you to send me that pic of us with Coach Knight.
Thanks.