Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, February 13

Paddy's pre-K update

I found out yesterday that Patrick will be going to Smith Elementary for pre-K! YAY! Murfee was our first choice, because that's where he'll be going for K-5, but Smith is still a great school. I can't believe my baby is going to be in pre-K next year.

He's also all about speaking Spanish. Last Friday, we played this matching game with numbers and colors, and after we had said the numbers and colors in English, we said played in Spanish. Except I couldn't remember purple in Spanish. Now I know, it's murado He also slips in "buenos noches" at bed time. He says, "Sweet dreams, Mom. I love you. Buenos noches."




2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Cute pictures. Those turned out good!

Kim said...

Okay that made me laugh out loud! Buenous Noches...or however you spell it! To cute Mr. Patrick--miss you guys!

And is he big or what in those pictures--awwwwww!!