Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, February 22

Top 10 reasons I am looking forward to spring 2008

Spring 2008 can't get here fast enough! C'mon March 21. . .

1. Planning & celebrating Patrick’s 4th birthday and taking another picture with Coach Hays
2. Cheering on Patrick during his first season of tee ball
3. Evening trips to “Patrick’s park” and having picnics
4. Tech baseball and baseball tailgate parties
5. The tulips I planted last fall finally blooming
6. Planting all yellow flowers in my flower pots & re-decorating my back porch with suns
7. FINALLY wearing shorts – I haven’t worn shorts since before Patrick was born
8. Buying a new spring wardrobe of single-digit-sized dresses
9. Opening the windows to let the spring breezes blow through my house
10. Celebrating Mother’s Day

runner-up: landscaping on TTU campus especially the tulips in Memorial Circle and around the Will Rogers statue

1 comment:

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Those are all very definitely Spring. Can't wait to see pretty flowers myself...and good for you for having all bright, cheery, happy, yellow flowers and SUNS.