Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Wednesday, July 30

It's the Little Things - installment #1

I have been keeping a list of "little things" that make me happy since 2001 and I am up to 141. At this time in my life, I REALLY need to focus on the positives, so I am going to post my "little things" in installments of 10. Enjoy. . .some of them are really random. . .

1. Being told “it’s ok to throw your whole heart into everything even if you get hurt”
2. Vanilla Dr. Peppers
3. Fiddle songs
4. Finding “the perfect gift” or the “perfect card” by chance
5. Waltzing
6. Saturday afternoon college baseball games
7. Baking cookies for others
8. Flip-flops with flowers that don’t match anything in your wardrobe
9. Talking to your beta fish, knowing he isn’t going to talk back
10. Giving gifts and cards “just because”

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I love these.. I need to start being thankful for little things!!