Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, July 28

Random birthday pictures - long blog

Although last week had its down points, I did celebrate my birthday. Patrick and I went to see Kung Fu Panda in the afternoon, then met Mom, Stacy and Blaise for putt-putt. I had my 5th birthday party at putt-putt 28 years ago.
Patrick gota hole-in-one on hole #2. Then every hole he got a "hole-in" something. .. 2. . . 5. . .
Then Doodah got a hole-in-one.
Then the birthday girl got hers.
Then Stacy.
And finally Blaise, withn silly Patrick behind him. Not sure what Paddy is doing. . .
Silly boys.
We took pictures by the waterfall.
Not sure why my son thinks he is Fonzie. . .
Then we all went to dinner at Orlando's. Mmmm! This was after we ate my bday rum cake. Patrick with a chocolate soul patch.
Mom and Dad got me a new grill for my bday. I got some sales lady at Wal-Mart to take this. I'm sure she was impressed.
Patrick took this one of me and Josh grilling. Josh was in town for the funeral, and so he cooked gourmet burgers for us on Saturday evening. Carribbean jerk and bruschetta burgers. We also had mango chipolte grilled shrimp and stacked tomatoe and avacado salad. It's good having a chef for a brother.
Another picture a la Patrick.
Patrick playing kung fu with race tracks.
After dinner, we played Leggos. This one is way out of focus, but I wanted to include it.
All in all it was a great birthday and I was glad I could spend it with family and friends.

3 comments:

Kerry Kern said...

I love the grill, wow it's a big one!!! Glad you enjoyed your birthday!

Caroline said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! Love the grill.

Kim said...

Ummmm can you say ginormas on the grill action.....wow! Glad you had a great day and night!!! Looks like a packed day forsure!