Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, July 11

Weekend Birthdays

The most wasted of all our days are those in which we have not laughed.
~Sebastian Chamfort
KIM This is one of my all-time favorite pictures. This was the UT game from like 2001, I think. It was one of the best days ever.
JAKE What a motley crew this was - but how fun!
ANNE (on the left) One of Jennifer Ann's bridesmaids who spent July 3rd with us at the lake. She works at Coach in Austin. What I especially like about this picture is that Anne and Linda have their bouquets and Jeffrey and I have a beer.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIENDS!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That was an awesome day, we beat UT! Thanks for the birthday post.....happy July, I love this month!!!

The Youngs said...

I love the beer vs flowers! Atta girl!
Happy Birthday to all!!