Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, July 8

Jenn & Eric's Wedding Weekend


At the Hula Hut on Friday. How is this the only picture I got that day?

Me and Stacy in the bridesmaid's room getting ready which apparently smelled much better than the boys' getting ready room.

The quartet and flowers, with Blaze's head.

Jenn, Bill and Dusty

Jenn & Eric saying their vows. I LOVE THIS ONE!

The Stamps recessional

Bryan and me. I am so glad Bryan decided not to smoke as we walked out this time. He was SO smoking as we walked out during the rehearsal! And oh can I say again I LOVED MY SHOES!!!

Jim, Jenn and Marsha. I am so glad they were able to make it. I seriously don't think we left the dance floor other than to get more drinks!

This picture just spells trouble. But what fun trouble can be!

Me and Jenn sharing a moment at the "after party." There always has to be an after party.

Me with Eric. I LOVE that he was so into the wedding thing.

My mom took TONS of pictures of me dancing with Josh. I really don't think I stopped dancing that night. Maybe that's why I didn't gain any weight over my vacation.

I'm sad to see this period of wedding celebrations end, but all the parties and showers and weddings are going to make for good memories and stories to come for many years. And yes, Jake, 20 years from now people will still remember your head wound.

2 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

I love them all. So glad your parents came!!

Jennifer Adling said...

Jennings hurt her face today (with a mark) and said it was all ok because now she looked like Jake.