Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Monday, January 8

My first blog ever! Ta-Da!

Thanks, Jenn, for creating my blog, and thanks, Mandy, for helping me post pics. That's a great picture of me and Big Jim. Here are some more of my favorite people. Stay tuned. . .


My favorite little man. Some days he's a "Tech Raider kicker boy." Some days he is Buzz Lightyear, but mostly he's been Spiderman, these days.


































Mr & Mrs Codd. I think this is the best picture we have EVER taken. It was at the annual Christmas party we co-host.




And of course, Jim, Marsha & Josh.




6 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Great pictures....it is a really good one of you & Paul!

KT said...

What a great pic! This photo must have been taken by a fabulous, expert photographer...

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Yea Britta! So glad you are on. You're rugrat is adorable!! JK Thanks for sharing...keep up the regular posting.

Kim said...

We-b-bloggin...yipeee!!
Cute pics, cant wait to get Ava and Patrick together at a Tech game next year!! we'll sport our cheerleading outfit for sure!!

Averi said...

I loev that you are a blogger! Now I can see more of Little Patrick!

Courtney said...

Excellent!
So glad you started bloggin'!