Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Friday, January 12

My top 5 hotties - whaddya think J girls?

Matthew McC (however you spell his last name) I'll listen to him play bongos any day.
Too bad he is a UT fan.



Do they GET any hotter than this??
Dr. Doug Ross. . . I mean George Clooney. He was my inspiration to go to nursing school.
I am not kidding.

Josh Hartnett - I love his southern-Texas accent. Talk about boy next door!

Jack Johnson - great musician AND professional surfer

Ronde OR Tiki Barber - TWINS! Do they count as 1 or 2?










4 comments:

Kendra said...

Josh Hartnett, hes a good one!!

Kim said...

Jack Johnson...yes!! And the Barber twins...they got some good genes running through them!!

Stacy Chance said...

I love Matthew McC??????? and the Barber twins they all make me smile!

Averi said...

I love the Barber Twins...Good stuff! Is Clooney on everyone's list? He is so stinking hot!