Countdown to RED RAIDER FOOTBALL

Tuesday, January 23

Happy Birthday to The Colonel!

"A laugh's the wisest, easiest answer to all that queer. . . I know not all that may be coming, but be it what it will, I will go to it laughing." ~Stubb in Hermann Melville's Moby Dick
Today is my Dude of Honor's birthday! This quote reminds me of how Steve's outlook on life and his sense of humor have helped me through so many things. Steve is in New Mexico and I miss him a lot. He and I had some crazy times together - potato guns, tattoos- TWICE, too much Pledge, giant sparklers on Canada Day, and. . . Just thinking about all those times brings a smile to my face.

Kinda scary that we are both parents or parents-to-be. YES - that's right!! Steve and his wife Erin are expecting in May! CONGRATS to the Kowalik's!!!!




2 comments:

Averi said...

Patrick will have a new friend! YIPPEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

BOTH parents to be?